Friday 4 September 2015

Country Afternoon



















I recently modelled the new A/W Hat Collection by my beautiful friend and SUPER talented hat designer and milliner Holly Young. Once I got the images back I had to share them because they are some of my favourites and I love a good country style shoot. Growing up back home, farms, countryside and the country fashion were (and still are) big loves of mine so this shoot was so exciting to embrace it all. A perfect little team with myself, Jade Berry as our lovely photographer and of course Holly was there with giant boxes filled with her hat creations. 

I love love love a good hat and this was just too much for me to cope with. Autumn is coming on fast and it's one of my favourite seasons, time to embrace the hats! I literally would wear them all if I could and knowing how much I love to wrap up in autumn they would all make the perfect addition to every outfit...obviously I wouldn't wear them all at one time. That'd be weird.

As well as the beautiful hats Holly also makes the little feather brooches I'm wearing on my jackets and on the hats themselves! HOW CUTE ARE THEY! I'm obsessed with how perfect they are and can add the perfect touch to autumnal outfits. Embracing my inner country girl was so much fun and now I am ready to rock these looks in London next month and here in lovely Cornwall when the leaves start to fall! 

Seriously though guys, get yourselves one of these hats...slay it this Autumn!

Photography: Jade Berry
Hats and Brooches: Holly Young 
Jackets: Jack Wills 

Dog played by Crouton herself!  
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig