Tuesday 15 September 2015

Congraduation








A bit more of a personal blog post today rather than a fashion one but this is quite a big deal for me. I have finally, after 4 years, graduated. For those that don't know I spent 1 year up in Leeds doing Graphic Design but REALLY didn't feel like that was where I needed to be so transferred to Falmouth University to carry on my Graphic Design degree. To be honest I have learnt a lot but I didn't overly enjoy my time at uni. I found it pretty hard to stay focused on something I wasn't enjoying. Working day in, day out on something your heart isn't in is a lot tougher than it sounds and after a few times of wanting to drop out all together, I'm pretty proud of myself for finishing. Most people are proud of their grades, but for me it's the journey. It's where this has all brought me too. I completed something that was one of the biggest challenges I've faced and I didn't give up. Life throws us a curve ball every so often, not to trip us up, but to show you that you can do it. That you can do the impossible.

Sharing this day with my favourite people and meeting the gorgeous Dawn French was definitely a day to remember and to those still studying and not enjoying their course or wishing it was all over, enjoy it. Even enjoy the rubbish days because it goes so fast and before you know it, it's over. Now onto the next big challenge life has in store for me, and I'm so ready! 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I did a Graphic Design degree too and I felt the same way! I've just graduated too but I'm ready to see what awaits for my future. It looks like you had a fab day and you got to meet Dawn French! - that's so cool. :) xo

    Jess | www.jessica-cece.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I know the feeling of not having your heart fully behind your course but it's an accomplishment to stick with it. Good luck for the future. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig