Tuesday 4 August 2015

A Bit On Life




Life can be a really funny thing sometimes. It can be a dark place where everything is confusing and you feel trapped with a millions ways of feeling alone but with no way out. But it can also be something amazing, it's something you create. Life can be wonderful, inspiring, magical even without us being capable of actual magic, it surrounds us everyday.

I have recently had such a wonderful message sent to me saying how I've inspired someone to go out and chase their dream, like I have mine. Without even realising it I have some how managed to help someone find happiness in a new job and comfort in knowing they are capable to go out there and find what they want and deserve. I'm honestly so touched that I can help some of you guys with your ambitions and dreams. Times like this I am so grateful for everything I have been through in my life, even all the dark times that seemed like they would never end, the heart ache, the tearful goodbyes...it had all been part of my journey to where I am now. 

Knowing that as I am, I can influence people to create a life they want makes me so happy I went through it all, and I would do it all over again just to know I am helping people. Life is curious, how things work out, how everything connects in ways you can never imagine. But my only advice is, have faith. Believe in yourself, believe things will improve, believe you can change, believe you can get that promotion, believe you can find a job that is effortless to go to. Have faith in knowing everything will work out no matter what happens. I completely trust in myself to make the right choices, and the rest is a journey you embrace and learn from. This is how I live, I'm grateful for all I am and have, I believe there is always good and most of all, I let things be, trust.  

Thankyou to the beautiful person for you message, it was so much appreciated. Thankyou for your kind words and inspiring this post! Goodluck in all you do, and I hope more of you will let me know if I have helped you in anyway! I would love to hear your stories! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig