Saturday 30 May 2015

Take Me To The Weekend




















Like most people I am getting so excited for summer to arrive, warmer weather, sun kissed skin, festivals, beach breaks and longer days. Summer is definitely the best season of the year for fun and making memories.  

Festival season is definitely one of the biggest signs that summer has arrived and this post is all about my festival fashion with FatFace*. Their new season line "Take Me To The Weekend" is rammed with pieces that are perfect for festivals and making sure you rock your festival style. Festivals are my favourite part of summer, along with weekends at the beach and exploring new places with friends. For this feature with  FatFace* I have styled the super comfy Dungarees and the gorgeous Chester Crochet Kimono to fit my personal festival style and spent an afternoon creating a lookbook with Griffin Photography for you all.

These are my first pair of dungarees I've owned since I was little and I'm seriously glad I have them now. Their are amazingly comfortable which is great for dancing around and obviously fabulous looking. I paired them with a lace crop top from NewLook, but you can also style it with bright t shirts, other crop tops and shirts to fit your own style. I like to keep my festival fashion pretty casual and comfy for dancing and getting up to anything slightly random after a few drinks. No festival outfit is complete for me without some hot accessories. For this outfit I chose a bright floral headpiece from Holly Young Headwear along with some jewels to add more colour and a boho feel. Festivals can get a little messy and muddy but these dungarees still look super hot with wellies and are still short enough to avoid mud splashes.

My second festival outfit is based around the Ivory FatFace* Kimono, which I need to add is so soft and beautiful it's amazing for festivals that you want to feel more chilled out at but stay looking awesome. I styled it with my Levi cut off shorts and a tassel top from Topshop. I love floaty clothing at festivals that move with you when you dance and make you stand out and this is an outfit I cannot wait to rock this summer. I changed up the headpiece to a more neutral colour but kept the turquoise necklace, which matches perfectly with my tassle bag I picked up on my travels in thailand. I love the boho vibes that float around festivals lately, all taking huge inspiration from the one and only Coachella festival. I style my outfits heavily around these vibes and my jewellery pieces from Tegen Jewellery fit in so well to this, especially the triangle necklace and silver bangles. 

No matter what your plans are for your summer weekends these two beautiful pieces are a must for your summer wardrobe. Beach days in your dungarees or just a country walk in the sun with the chester kimono to give you some protection, both are a must have for adventures. And remember the best accessory you need with these is definitely a smile and good times, it's all about having fun after all!


Shop these pieces and more your weekends away on the FatFace* website!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this outfit ! So cute, especially love that bag with the fringing.

    Lovely blog, would be lovely if you could check out mine.
    http://greenteavogueandme.blogspot.co.uk

    Maija Lily Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these outfits, especially the second one! The kimono and flowers are gorgeous :) x
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig