Saturday 16 May 2015

Fairytale Garden








Today is the first day that I'm done as a student! And I'm not going to lie I'm spending all day in bed watching Pretty Little Liars with no stress, worries or having to think about anything...it's awesome! But I definitely have to share this post with you guys and say a massive thank you to everyone for your amazing comments lately. I've been flooded by amazing comments on a couple of my older posts and you guys say the sweetest things so thank you so much!

Before hand in I did a mini shoot in my gorgeous new Jones+Jones dress paired with my new BillieXShoes nude heels. I'm hoping I get invited to a summer event soon so I can actually show this outfit off but this post will do for now. I have a cute little garden near me that I like to go sit in and read in summer and it's so beautiful right now we did the shoot in there. A perfect, sunny afternoon surrounded by flowers in the sweetest of outfits. I hope this inspires some of you guys to go exploring to find some amazing places like this or just that you need this dress in your life...it's adorable! 

I'm going to try make some videos this week too so message me if you have anything you want me to vlog about. A big thankyou to Luke Dimech for shooting these lovely images! 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. ah this is so beautiful Crystal! You look like a princess,well actually you are a princess! It is a gorgeous dress and i totally love it! Hope you are keeping well these days lovely Crystal xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig