Saturday 18 October 2014

Lueur Necklace by NudeDiamond





Previously introduced on a mini post this is the absolutely flawless Lueur Necklace from Nude Diamond! I can't express my love for this piece, as many of you know I don't wear yellow gold but this has totally turned me. With its unusual chain that catches the light beautifully and the 0.20ct diamond that hangs effortlessly from it I can't begin to tell you all how much I love it. 

As it is so delicate and timeless this piece can be worn with anything and still look classy. I always think less is more when it comes to diamonds and this piece speaks for itself with its unique hanging setting. All diamonds sourced by Nude Diamond are all the extremely high quality, this one being F/G in color and VS/SI in clarity. The chain is 18k yellow gold which gives it a rich and strong colour which shines wonderfully against skin. I love how it's so understated and classic which allows me to wear it everyday without feeling too repetitive. Diamonds really are a girls best friend I cannot say how grateful I am that I have this flawless necklace to wear. 

Nude Diamond is a wonderful company who have been so lovely to me I can't put into words how friendly and helpful they are...and they are even giving you all a little gift too which I'm SO excited to share with you!

Using this exclusive discount code on their website you can receive an amazing 15% off ANY purchase and free shipping worldwide! If it's an early christmas present or a gift for someone special (including yourself of course) they have the most amazingly delicate and beautifully designed jewels. Use the code FFFF15 at the checkout for this limited time discount! I am personally obsessed with their rings go check them out!!!

Shop now at: nude-diamond.com


Photos by: Olivia Bossert
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig